Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Favorite callers, huh?

ok, seeing that the topic has turned to our favorite callers today, allow me to tell you about one of my all time faves. its not that he spends alot of money that i like, although he does, i think its just the way he makes me feel inside, deep inside.
as soon as i hear his voice on the other end of the phone, i swear to god, my cunt starts dripping. he has this super dominant voice, and he reminds me of what a slut i truely am at heart. he shares his sexual experiences with me, and goes into such detail, i can almost feel his hands in my hair, forcing me to deepthroat his cock. then as he keeps going, i would swear i can taste hot wet cunt on my tongue from his other playmate. He talks about going back and forth between her and me, fucking first her cunt, then fucking mine while i suck his cum out of hers.
The entire time we are talking and he's roleplaying with me, the way he describes things, i have no doubt that he has actually done them on more then one occasion. The other thing with him is that he always, and I do mean always calls me his little slut, his cum whore, and a host of other names, that seem to all have the same effect, to soak my cunt all the more. He has made it quite clear to me that in his eyes, women have but one purpose.......to be His slut, to be there just for his pleasure.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah, I could definately get into that for a few weeks....as long as i get to cum at some point, because with the way my clit throbs just talking to him on the phone, if i were face to cock with him, there would be no stopping the flood of "emotions" from me.
Nikki

2 Comments:

Blogger Simply Serena said...

"He has made it quite clear to me that in his eyes, women have but one purpose.......to be His slut, to be there just for his pleasure."

Ohhhhhhhhh my

November 17, 2004 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger MasterPimpDaddy said...

and I would do you too!

November 17, 2004 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home