Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Menage a Trois

I had this hot sexxy guy who wanted to do a three-way call with another girl.

Unfortunately, I didn't know what to do at the time, but now I do, thanks to one of my special guys!

The guy has to create two accounts and have the call waiting feature as part of his telephone service package.

He calls girl #1 from his account #1, then does the click/flash thing and calls girl #2 from account #2. Once girl #2 is connected, one last click/flash will connect all three together.

It doesn't cost anything extra as far as accounts go (you can have three accounts per phone line), but he does have to pay both girls.

As far as I know, there's no other way to do it within the system. The person who is making the connections has to call both girls at the same time.

The only alternative is for one girl to call him and then the other girl at their private phone numbers.

In my book, that's not an option.

Kimber -Y

2 Comments:

Blogger MasterPimpDaddy said...

I agree kimberly...that is not an option!

November 20, 2004 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger Kimber Heaven said...

I just smile.

November 22, 2004 at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home