Wednesday, November 17, 2004

my boy scott

My boy scott would do anything I tell him. Tonight, he must paint his toenails pink and go to bed. Well, after he cleans the cum off his tummy! Tomorrow, his assignment is to stroke his cock for the entire commute to work, 10 minutes on every hour at work, the entire commute home, and 15 minutes of every hour thereafter. This can be especially arduous for him as he never knows when I'll let him cum again. The longest he has gone without cumming was 10 days. I love how scott is so obedient and wants to please me. But sometimes he can be a bit of demanding. For instance, tonight he was laying on his bed, stroking his cock. I told him to close his eyes and imagine me there, stroking my nails up his thighs, over his belly, and torturing his nipples. He said he would rather imagine being on his knees. For me, that's an area of concern. I understand kneeling is a subservient position. However, does he want to be my slave boy for his own personal gratification, or does he want to please me? Also, after he came, he thanked me. I find his appreciation endearing, but on the other hand, the only thing that needed to be said was from me, perhaps a "good boy," if warranted. The point of his cumming was my pleasure, not his. I'm certain that some mistresses who have more experience than me may say I am being nitpicky, but that's just how I am.

Respect comes first.

You may call me Kimber

3 Comments:

Blogger MasterPimpDaddy said...

you may call me MasterPimpDaddy!..grins

November 17, 2004 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger MasterPimpDaddy said...

By the way..I'd do you!

November 17, 2004 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Kimber Heaven said...

or. . . *grins*

My Personal Dick

My Prickly Dominant

Master Personnel Director

Mister Pussy Dictator

just to name a few.

November 17, 2004 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home