Wednesday, November 17, 2004

New Customers Phone Sex Offers

Just a reminder, my good phone sex slut friends, ~s~ Keen/ Niteflirt has a New Customer Special you can send to anyone who has never called through their company before.. I think it's an offer of three free minutes right now (It changes every once in a while). You just have to email them with the offer.. there is some special link included in the mail that gives them whatever the offer is - and yes, THEY are told what the special offer is LOL.

~turning with a dazzlingly sensuous smile to the guys out there watching~ I'd love to send you the offer ..just light up my life with a quick email to me at your_serena AT yahoo.com

You know how to fix that email addy - just change the word AT to the symbol @. If I don't write it that way here, I'll get tons of automated mail from spammers robots.... and really, I'd much rather hear from YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home