Tuesday, November 16, 2004

One of my favorite callers...

I'd like to share with you all one of my favorite regulars....

He is the sweetest married gentleman. And I am his lover.... his mistress. He loves for us to roleplay, and fantasize about him slipping out when the wife is away, meeting in secret places. I come up with new an imaginative places for us to just "happen" to run into each other.... And wouldn't you know, it always SOMEHOW ends up with us having hot passionate sex!! Can you IMAGINE? *grins* seriously though. He is a plethera of emotions. Sometimes just raw passion, where he's felt neglected in his marriage and need to feel in control. Other times he is tender and thoughful... a very loving creature who just showers me with gifts and is so grateful to have me in his life.

One time he just happens to have followed me into Fredericks of Hollywood, and is secretly watching me try on lingerie...He's told the store clerk I was his wife, so she would not wonder. He watches and gets more excited with every outfit. He then pays the store clerk money to allow him into the employee's lounge where he whisks me away and takes me OVER and OVER again!.

OK OK... Im a hopeless romantic sometimes... but it really is one of my favorites. He calls often and he loves feeling like I am really his "lover" on the side. I think it helps him to realize some fantasies without REALLY feeling like he is cheating on his wife. So if it works for him... (and for my bank account !!) Im all for it !!

1 Comments:

Blogger MasterPimpDaddy said...

and would do you aussie slut

November 17, 2004 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home