Tuesday, November 16, 2004

some of my favorite callers

I used to always think of myself as submissive. You know, I'd only go out with the big strong he-man dominant type guys.

Well, since I started on Keen, practically the first day, submissive guys have been calling me.

At first I thought "what do I say? what do I do?"

But after talking it out with several of these guys, I found, at first, that we had something in common, that burning desire to submit to a stronger will. . . and, well, now, I love being the ball-crushing dominant female!

Don't tell the guys how much they turn me on! I was so shocked the first time one had my clit tingling, I nearly hung up on him. But, I got it together and came AFTER we got off the phone.

A few good guys have got me off over the phone, but that is still few and far between. I like making them beg me to touch themselves, beg to cum, and beg for everything in between! I've done some cruising around the 'net to discover new ways to torture them and to help them achieve their goals. I like dressing men up like girls, making them suck cock or take it in their ass, I also enjoy torturing their cocks and balls, but my personal favorite is just to have a houseboy type slave who takes care of me and what's mine. In my perfect world, he sleeps on the floor at the foot of my bed. Sometimes I will sit on his cock and get off, but he never gets to cum inside me. When he gets too horny and lonely, he can beg for my touch! He'd better be careful, though, or he may end up having a blow-up doll for a bedmate!

I still don't see myself as totally hardcore domme, though. I still melt when a dominant guy comes on my line and takes charge, and I find myself cringing at some of the things these guys have done with their balls.

There's nothing on my bedroom walls but art. . . but you know, if your cock's hard, you need to call kimber for what only kimber can do.

Love, sex, and panties,

Kimber

p.s. Zucchini is harder than a cucumber, lasts longer, and doesn't have those little prickly things in the skin. Oh, and sometimes has a nice cuuuurrrrve to it too! Bananas are great, but all produce should wear condoms before it goes inside you. . . all those pesty pesticides . . . ewwww!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Simply Serena said...

Maybe I have a pesticide fetish....

~laughs and winks~

November 16, 2004 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Kimber Heaven said...

ewww, now, that's just gross. Seriously, baby, get some condoms. Magnums for the big 'uns!

~winks~

November 17, 2004 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home